(hover over each box for a summary on the flip side)
Men or Women Volunteers
- This ministry offers support and builds relationships with families & friends of those who are incarcerated or going through the Criminal or Family court system.
- This ministry has 2 components:
1) Courthouse Work: making connections and praying with individuals at the Cranbrook Courthouse
2) Monday Evening Support Group (The Dwelling Place Church)
- Training will be provided for each of these ministry components
Time: 2-3 hours, twice a month during weekdays at Cranbrook Court house and/or Monday Evening Support Group, weekly @ 7:00-9:00 pm
- Open to male and female volunteers.
- 2 volunteers for Court house work and 2 volunteers for Monday Evening Support Group
- Volunteers can choose to be involved in both