Description: As Connecting Streams grows, so does the need for some of our staff team to have administrative help in place. The duties for this volunteer position vary; may include regular flexible-time tasks.
Title: Administrative Assistant
Time: 5 to 10 hours per week, flexible
- We are in need of someone with a strong commitment to the Vision and Mission of Connecting Streams to assist our Calgary Volunteer Coordinator.
- This person will work closely with the Volunteer Coordinator in the screening and placement process of new volunteers for the Calgary area.
- This position is well-suited to someone who:
- has good oral and written communication skills,
- has administrative and computer skills,
- has good organizational skills,
- has the ability to maintain confidentiality, and
- is reliable and responsible.
INTERESTED IN A TEAM BUT IT APPEARS THAT TEAM DOES NOT HAVE A NEED? We have the potential to form new teams at some venues as volunteers come forward.
ARE YOU MUSICAL? Several of our teams could use some who can play guitar or a keyboard.
CONTACT US so we can discuss options with you.