SAVE THE DATE
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn and be encouraged in your area of ministry
VOLUNTEER TRAINING – Edmonton & Area
- twice yearly training for volunteers
- come to be encouraged and equipped for ministry
- Saturday, October 05, 2019
- 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Hot breakfast will be provided
- Cath Thorlakson, Registered Psychologist: In this interactive session, Cath will provide instruction on working with people suffering with common mental health issues. This will include discussion in regard to how to effectively and respectfully share the love of Jesus in the face of these issues.
- Cath’s Bio: Cath has been working in the area of Pastoral Care & Counselling in various roles for more than 30 years. She served in various pastoral positions including worship, women, children, and young adults. She worked with her husband in leadership in camp ministry for several years, and later served as a clinical counsellor, Mental Health Therapist, and Addictions Counsellor. Cath currently works at Vanguard College while also carrying a small private counselling practice. It is her honour to be able to speak and provide training for others who work with vulnerable and marginalized individuals struggling with issues of mental health.
- Panel Discussion: Team Unity & Synergy
- Calvary Community Church | 8704 Millwoods Road N.W. | Edmonton, AB | T6K 3J3
To Register: is now closed