Connecting Streams is hosting a Training Event on Saturday, March 14 at 9am to 11:30am at Sherwood Park Alliance Church and you are all invited! Don’t forget to invite your friends, family members, co-workers, anyone who is interested or would benefit from this training session, it is open to everyone. I have attached the promo for this event, feel free to forward it, it contains all the details!
The theme of the event is Spiritual Multiplication in a Multicultural World. The speakers & topics are:
- Lois B, Assistant director of a newcomer centre in Edmonton: Sharing the gospel with people with different world views. She has spent many years living in cultures that operate from an honour-shame worldview and loves to share about Jesus.
- Snowy N, Chaplain at the Edmonton Institute for Women: Making Wise Ministry Choices.
- Tara P, CS Ministry Representative: Spiritual Multiplication – Reciprocal Relationships
- Carrie L, CS Ministry Advancement: Relying on the Holy Spirit before, during & after your time of ministry
- Orlow L, CS Team Leader: Prayer
A light mid-morning snack, along with coffee and tea will be provided. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 780-449-7147.
Don’t forget to RSVP to: email@example.com.
If you desire to share the gospel more effectively with those around you, come, join us, allow God to empower and equip you!